integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Crash and burn. Forgive and forget. Understand, sympathise and empathise. You think its that simple?

Please. Could you have some freaking sense as to just mind your own business? You bloody think you're all that, but whoa do you have it all wrong. You're just too full of yourself.

I wanna forget. pretend it never happened. I cant. you know how deeply its etched inside my mind? You've always enjoyed hurting me. HURT. I'm always hurt by you. I beg of you to just give me some breathing space. I'm already down to my neck. I'm faced with so many committments i cant even get my priorities right. Studies cca and more stuff. you think its so easy ah. i know you also have these committments but hey, that doesnt give you the right to hurt people like this you freak.

BLOODY FREAK.

Totally agree with kokhao. Ignorance is bliss. If you would just leave me alone.

-jm